Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Starting out Life in Chicago



I've recently moved to Chicago to be a nanny for one year. I've visited Chicago twice before, so it wasn't such a whoa factor the third time coming here. I'm used to the skyscrapers, the homeless people, the amazing shopping, the oversized and sometimes over the top buildings, the crowded streets, and all the tourists. It gets kind of bland after a week, there is a lot to do here BUT since I just moved here, the only people I know are my family members. :S Such a big city can become such a lonely place when you only speak to maybe 3 people out of millions. So for now I'm going to start this blog to keep me sort of sane, without flooding my Facebook with lame posts about...really nothing. :D Anyhoo, I don't know how to end these...so I guess I'll get back to my K-Drama (: Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment