Tuesday, April 9, 2013

GEO: Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown Bambi Series Circle Lens Review **Light Eyes**

I have a large obsession with brown eyes, so of course I've always wanted brown eyes! Not forever, just for funzies. I also have a huge obsession with circle lenses, I just love the dolly look they give me. (:
So, I'm kinda on a quest to find the perfect brown circle lens for LIGHT EYES. Earlier when I was in Korea, I had the chance to try on like 10 pairs of brown, yet they all looked horrible. So, when I went home, I got on the computer and found Pinkyparadise.com. I spent many days scrolling through all the browns, and finally bought my first online pair -the best looking brown I could find and with at least one light eye photo. It took exactly 14 days for them to arrive at my doorstep, and I got the cutest case. (:

Natural Eye
One in, One out
Natural Light
 Hallway Light
Flash
Comfort: I would give these a 3.5/5 for comfort. I can wear them for 3 hours at most, they kinda get irritating. 
Enlargement: 5/5 
Vibrancy: 4/5 
Overall, I'd say they were a pretty great choice for my first pair. They're not that noticable unless it's super bright or someones standing way too close to me. ^-^







2 comments: